Posting date: 16 July 2021
Deadline for submission of applications: 31 July 2021
UPDATE: The deadline for submission of applications has been extended to 6 August 2021.
The Philippine Legislators’ Committee on Population and Development (PLCPD) is looking for an individual consultant who can provide technical assistance to PLCPD and its partner, the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), in the process of conducting quantitative, sentiment, and thematic analysis on 2020 social media data on reproductive health.
Objectives of the consultant
- Advise UNFPA and PLCPD on quantitative analysis methods,
- Provide qualitative analysis expertise to the team, and
- Co-write the resulting technical data analysis paper in cooperation with UNFPA and PLCPD, discussing the findings of the analysis methods, including recommendations to further refine the social media data collection and analysis methods of PLCPD and UNFPA.
- Advanced degree in Medicine, Public Health, Health Policy, Management or Public Administration is required;
- Degree and training in health information management and/or data analytics is desirable;
- Prior experience in health policy and research is desirable;
- With at least 5 years’ experience working in similar capacity;
- History of working with the Department of Health is desirable;
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and a commitment to results;
- Ability to organize work effectively and to meet planned deadlines;
- Good interpersonal, convening, and negotiation skills.
The Terms of Reference with detailed activities and qualifications is found here.
Interested applicants may send their CV, letter of application, and a proposal containing the work plan, the cost for the engagement, and a description of their capacity to implement to email@example.com. Address your communication to Mr. Romeo Dongeto, Executive Director of PLCPD.