Call for Proposals: Event and Media Management Firm to Organize the World Population Day 2022 Event
May 30, 2022
Date of posting: 30 May 2022
Deadline for submission of applications: 17 June 2022
The Philippine Legislators’ Committee on Population and Development (PLCPD), with the support of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), is looking for a firm to organize the World Population Day 2022 Event.
Objectives of the consultancy
The Contractor aims to organize and manage the high level event for the World Population Day 2022. The event organizer will support the PLCPD team, working closely with the partners to effectively prepare for and implement the program. It aims to:
- Prepare the venue for a half day high level event (procurement of the venue not included in the deliverables);
- Design and print banners and prepare event collaterals;
- Produce (write/ edit/ design/ print) and prepare event kits and materials for participants; including:
- UNFPA Folder
- UNFPA Brochure
- UNFPA Mid-year results (infographics)
- SWOP report
- Merchandise Items like USB, etc.;
- Produce a 1-2 minute video on the SRHR issues in the Philippines and how such is related to the country’s development
- Prepare technical requirements such as tech materials, presentations, videos, etc.;
- Prepare certificates and tokens for resource persons;
- Keep record of attendance of participants, resource persons, guests in the event;
- Establish an event documentation: video recording and take photos;
- Prepare the full transcript with the name/designation/photo of each participant;
- Produce the video highlights of the event (ideally not more than 2 mins)
- Press Release:
- Secure one full page of coverage providing details of the various comments made by resource persons and participants; and
- Circulate press releases to media and newspapers.
The Contractor should provide evidence of institutional competency in carrying out the service as well as the competencies of each consultant who will be fielded to the event.
- The firm should have 3 to 6 years in leading high-level conference/events planning and management;
- With prior experience in working with government and non-government organizations in similar capacity;
- The Principal/Lead Consultant and Specialist must have a degree in Communication, Marketing Management, or any equivalent and a minimum 5 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in events or media management;
- Ability of staff and staff compliment to provide required services (CVs of the person/s of staff to be included).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan and meet deadlines through and with teams of people and individuals from diverse, cross-cultural backgrounds.
- Strong project management and financial/budget reporting.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write clearly, concisely and with strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines and on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Interested parties are directed to submit a detailed proposal with the following information:
- Work plan reflecting all items Scope of Work, Expected Outputs and Payment Schedule of this Terms of Reference.
- Cost proposal.
- Company/organization profile showing outputs related to development of a comprehensive or interagency action plan.
- List of top three clients with similar engagement with contact person’s details, name and date of the projects handled, and brief scope of work.
- Send your proposal to Mr. Romeo Dongeto, Executive Director of PLCPD, via email at email@example.com not later than 17 June 2022, 11:59 PM.
For reference, download the Terms of Reference with a detailed list of outputs, qualifications, and proposal evaluation criteria here.