Deadline for submission of applications: 30 November 2022
The Philippine Legislators’ Committee on Population and Development (PLCPD), with the support of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), is looking for a firm to organize the RH Law 10th Year Anniversary Event.
Objectives of the consultancy
The Contractor aims to organize and manage the event for the 10th Year Anniversary of the RH Law. The event organizer will support the PLCPD team, working closely with the partners to effectively prepare for and implement the program. It aims to:
- Procure a venue for the event;
- Prepare the venue for a half-day event (*afternoon to dinner);
- Design, print, and prepare, event paraphernalia, banners, and collaterals;
- Produce (write/ edit/ design/ print) and prepare event kits and materials for participants, including:
- Program (notepad and pen); and
- Souvenir items;
- Produce a video on the journey of RH Law;
- Prepare technical requirements such as tech materials, presentations, videos, etc.;
- Prepare certificates and tokens for resource persons; and
- Engage and hire a host and moderator to facilitate the program and discussions.
- Keep a record of attendance of participants, resource persons, and guests in the event;
- Establish event documentation: video recording and taking photos;
- Prepare the full transcript with each participant’s name/designation/photo;
- Produce the video highlights of the event (ideally not more than 2 mins).
The Contractor should provide evidence of institutional competency in carrying out the service as well as the competencies of each consultant who will be fielded to the event.
- The firm should have 3 to 6 years in leading high-level conference/events planning and management;
- With prior experience in working with government and non-government organizations in similar capacities;
- The Principal/Lead Consultant and Specialist must have a degree in Communication, Marketing Management, or any equivalent and a minimum 5 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in events or media management;
- The ability of staff to provide required services (CVs of the person/s of staff to be included).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan and meet deadlines through and with teams of people and individuals from diverse, cross-cultural backgrounds.
- Strong project management and financial/budget reporting.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write clearly, concisely, and with strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines and on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Interested parties are directed to submit a detailed proposal with the following information:
- Work plan reflecting all items Scope of Work, Expected Outputs, and Payment Schedule of this Terms of Reference.
- Cost proposal.
- Company/organization profile showing outputs related to developing a comprehensive or interagency action plan.
- List of top three clients with similar engagement with contact person’s details, name and date of the projects handled, and brief scope of work.
- Send your proposal to Mr. Romeo Dongeto, Executive Director of PLCPD, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30 November 2022, 11:59 PM.
For reference, download the Terms of Reference with a detailed list of outputs, qualifications, and proposal evaluation criteria here.