Job announcement: Advocacy and Partnerships Office
January 16, 2020
Posting date: 16 January 2020
Closing date: 15 February 2020
The Philippine Legislators’ Committee on Population and Development Foundation, Inc. (PLCPD) is looking for an individual who is interested to work full-time as advocacy and partnerships officer. The advocacy and partnerships officer will be assigned to handle advocacy for multiple issues related to human development, particularly on children’s rights, gender equality, reproductive health, rural development, and tobacco control and public health. Passion for advocacy work is required; experience is a plus.
Interested applicants may send their CV and letter of application to email@example.com. Address your communication to Mr. Romeo Dongeto, executive director.
• develops and implements a legislative advocacy plan for the assigned issues
• implements advocacy activities and ensures completion of project deliverables
• develops and builds issue champions among PLCPD and non-PLCPD members
• provides technical support to and mobilizes legislators in advocacy activities
• builds and sustains partnerships with various policy stakeholders
• monitors the movement and support for the assigned bills
• develops advocacy messages and writes press releases, position papers, and policy memos for legislators
• generates activity and project reports
• at least two years of experience in advocacy work
• strong interpersonal and networking skills
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information about the organization, visit www.plcpd.org.ph.