Deadline of submission of application: 17 February 2024
PLCPD is looking for an individual who is interested to work full-time as Executive Assistant.
Interested applicants may send their CV and letter of application to email@example.com. Address your communication to Mr. Romeo C. Dongeto, Executive Director.
Main functions of the Executive Assistant
- Ensures efficient flow and response to all types of information and communication
- Takes overall responsibility in the drafting of correspondence and ensures delivery of all official communications
- Provides technical assistance to the Executive Director (ED) in setting up appointments and taking down notes during meetings
- Takes major responsibility in preparing and documenting the regular meetings of the Board of Trustees (BOT), the Management Committee, and the Secretariat
- Facilitates the participation of the executives and BOT in international conferences, trainings, and high-level meetings
- When delegated by the ED, represents the organization in official meetings and in other activities where PLCPD presence is required
- College graduate with 2-3 years of experience in development work
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal relations
- Time management skills
- Ability to think outside the box