Job Announcement: Training Officer
February 1, 2023
Posting date: February 1, 2023
PLCPD is looking for an individual who is interested to work full-time as Training Officer (TO).
Interested applicants may send their CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Address your communication to Mr. Romeo Dongeto, Executive Director. Deadline of applications is on February 28, 2023.
Main functions of the Training Officer:
- In-charge of all training related activities
- Recommends, designs, develops and implements innovative learning and development programs
- Assist in Identifying and assessing future and current training needs of partners and target beneficiaries
- Conduct effective orientation and training sessions
- Coordinate training activities of the project with partners and target groups
- Monitor and evaluate the training effectiveness through feedback and evaluation following the sessions to continuously improve learning effectiveness.
- Manage training schedule
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
Manage learning and development initiatives including coordination of logistics, managing materials and or virtual tools.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Training Facilitator
- With experience in training community leaders and members.Proficient with productivity and presentation tools such as PowerPoint, Google slides, Word, e-mail and the like.Must have excellent communication skillsWilling to work on site.
- Has the ability to assume responsibility with minimal supervision
- With Good Moral Character Certificate from previous employer